How to Make a Wise Metal Roofing Decision
May 27, 2020
Follow the right steps to a wise metal roofing decision, rather than allowing your contractor or someone else to decide for you.
Here is a simple plan to arrive at the right metal roofing decision for you and your home:
- Determine your new roof’s must-haves. Here’s an explanation of how to avoid disappointment.
- Find the product that best meets the needs of you and your home. The products manufactured by Kassel & Irons, along with our sister brands Classic Metal Roofing Systems and Green American Home offer a wide range of choices. Every choice within our brands come with an industry-leading warranty.
- Send photos of your home and roof to us to make sure that the product chosen is suitable for your home.
- A common mistake we see is using good products for the wrong application. The best way to avoid that is to request our input.
- Ask us, the manufacturer, for the names of contractors with experience installing our products in your area.
- Meet with your Kassel & Irons professional roofing contractor. Already have a builder or contractor of choice? Our team of metal roofing experts can offer guidance and training to ensure the proper installation of your new roof.
The above steps will lead to choosing the best product for you and your home, and then ensure that a capable contractor is doing the work. Proper installation is critical to a successful roofing project. Even more important than product quality.
– Todd Miller, Roofing Expert
Have more questions about choosing the right roof for your home? Check out the tools on our Roofing Research Helper page or Ask Todd Miller. Or, simply give us a call. Our friendly, knowledgeable metal roofing team members always answer your questions with a smile, not pressure. We’re here for you every step of the way.